SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
At A+ Skills, we understand the occasional need to cancel or reschedule a tutoring session and appreciate as much notice as possible. For our part, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please read and pay attention to this policy in its entirety, as our office will strictly adhere to this policy to best accommodate our rapidly growing student enrollment.
- All scheduling is done:
- With our management office directly—NOT your tutors
- On a first come-first serve basis
- We highly recommend keeping a consistent schedule every week
- We will only accept schedule requests for the current week and following week
- Each week is considered Sunday – Saturday for scheduling purposes
- To cancel a session:
- Send the following in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Student first and last name
- Day and time of session to cancel/reschedule
- If known, a requested day and time to reschedule
- All cancellation/rescheduling requests are due to our office:
- NO LATER THAN 7:00PM THE EVENING BEFORE your scheduled session. Any submissions past this time will be fully billed.
- If you do not inform our office of a time to reschedule your student, they will be removed from our schedule and their time slot will be open to other clients. We highly encourage rescheduling at the time of your cancellations to avoid future miscommunications.
- A+ Skills will NOT accept verbal, text, or direct e-mail communications for cancellation requests.
SESSION REMINDERS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- Our online system, Oases, will send an automatic session reminder e-mail 24-hours in advance of each of your sessions to all e-mails provided on your application. Please check your e-mail on a regular basis!
- DO NOT RESPOND TO SESSION REMINDER E-MAILS!
- You will receive one e-mail reminder for each tutor the student is scheduled to meet.
LATENESS AND NO SHOWS
- If a student arrives late to their session, they will be tutored for the remaining time available within their originally scheduled time. In the rare occasion a tutor is late, the time will be made up.
- If a student does not show to their scheduled session (including diagnostic testing or consultation meetings), the session will be FULLY BILLED for the total scheduled length of the session.
- PLEASE NOTE: After a student no show, the office will remove the student from all future scheduled sessions until a scheduling request is submitted to email@example.com.
- Every student will receive a progress report at the end of each session they attend.
- If you would like more detailed updates on your child’s progress, please speak with your child’s tutor directly with any questions or concerns you would like to discuss during your student’s scheduled session time. Tutors will NOT assist with questions outside of your child’s scheduled session time.
- Do NOT call our central management office for progress updates, as we will refer you to speak with your tutors as per this policy.
- Discounted package selections are required prior to scheduling tutoring sessions. They never expire and can be used for any subject tutoring is offered in by any member of your immediate family.
- All hours scheduled after a package is completed are subject to the hourly rate OR the rate of a newly selected discounted package. To select a new discounted package, you must complete a Tutoring Renewal Application, which can be found on our website under GET STARTED.
- Any hourly sessions or discounted packages purchased after your initial package is subject to the same office policies as your initial package.
- All tutoring sessions and services (including by not limited to diagnostic exams, consultation meetings, or supplemental materials) are required to be PRE-PAID and selected on your application or in your Tutoring Renewal Application for renewing/continuing services.
- A+ Skills will NOT schedule or reserve any sessions without pre-payment.
- Refunds requests must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and require a reason for the refund request, as well as the specific amount being requested.
- All refunds on discounted packages (for tutoring session time) have a $150.00 early termination fee. In addition to the $150.00 early termination fee, all completed sessions will be billed at $75.00 per hour. If the remaining balance of your original discounted package purchase (for tutoring session time) is $150.00 or less, you are ineligible to receive a refund.
- Hourly sessions, diagnostic exams, supplemental materials, and consultation meetings are NON-REFUNDABLE.