SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
At A+ Skills, we understand the occasional need to cancel or reschedule a tutoring session and appreciate as much notice as possible. For our part, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please read and pay attention to this policy in its entirety, as our office will strictly adhere to this policy to best accommodate our rapidly growing student enrollment.
- All scheduling is done on a first come-first serve basis. Our office highly recommends that students keep a consistent schedule from week to week with their tutor(s).
- A+ Skills will only accept schedule requests for the current week and the following week.
- Each week is considered Sunday – Saturday for scheduling purposes.
Scheduling, Cancelling, and Rescheduling:
- All scheduling requests must be submitted ONLINE VIA OUR SCHEDULING REQUEST FORM.
- This includes scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling sessions.
- No verbal, text, or e-mail communications will be accepted.
- ALL SCHEDULING, RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN:
- 7:00PM the evening prior to the scheduled session during SCHOOL YEAR HOURS
- 4:00PM the evening prior to the scheduled session during SUMMER HOURS
- All submissions made past the above listed deadlines will NOT be read until the management office opens the next business day.
- If a student cancels their session, the student:
- Will be removed from our schedule, and their time slot will no longer be reserved for them
- Is responsible for contacting or having their parent contact our office to schedule their next session
Session Reminders for Your Convenience:
- Our online system, Oases, will send an automatic session reminder e-mail 24-hours in advance of each of your sessions to all e-mails provided on your application. Please check your e-mail on a regular basis!
- DO NOT RESPOND TO SESSION REMINDER E-MAILS!
- You will receive one e-mail reminder for each tutor the student is scheduled to meet.
- If a student shows up late to their session, they will be tutored for the remaining time available within their originally scheduled time. In the rare occasion a tutor is late, please know the time will be made up.
- If a student does not show up to their scheduled session (including diagnostic testing or consultation meetings), the session will be FULLY BILLED for the total scheduled length of the session.
- After a student no show, the office will remove the student from the schedule until contacted by the student or parent to reschedule.
- Every student will receive a progress report at the end of each session they attend. Please ask your student for a copy of their reports and read them for progress updates.
- If you would like more detailed updates on your child’s progress, please e-mail your child’s tutor directly with any questions or concerns you would like to discuss.
- If you wish to schedule an in-person or phone consultation with your child’s tutor, the consultation must be scheduled during your child’s scheduled session time. If you wish to speak with the tutor outside of your student’s scheduled session time, you may schedule a 15-minute consultation. Additional charges will apply.
- There are NO REFUNDS for any service at A+ Skills Tutoring. Tutoring packages never expire and can be used by any member of your immediate family at any time.